If you would like to introduce yourself to us for future opportunities, please send us your CV to keep on file by completing the adjacent form.
Qualified Service Technicians | Auckland
Eagers Automotive is part of Australasia’s largest motoring group, with more than 100 years of automotive experience, our mission is to empower and inspire leading automotive environments to deliver customer excellence with consistency, efficiency and sustainability. We offer professional development and the chance to grow and progress within a well-established multinational operation. We currently employ over 500 people in the wider Auckland region and due to the growth of our business we are looking for Qualified Service Technicians to join our group...
We are looking for motivated, proven performers that want to be part of our diverse, successful and forward-thinking business.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified technician
- WOF certified (preferred)
- Be process orientated
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive team player with a friendly and helpful attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task with great time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
In return we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A great working environment and team culture
- Health and wellness benefits
- Optional annual charity/volunteer day.
Applicants for this role must hold a full NZ Drivers Licence and be legally entitled to work in NZ to be considered.
Eagers Automotive Marketing Specialist
- Hands-on full-scale marketing role with strong digital focus
- Work with leading NZ automotive brands
- Become part of our collaborative marketing team
With nine dealerships in Auckland, Eagers Automotive New Zealand represents five of the country's most loved and strongest performing automotive retail brands as well as used car superstore easyauto123, the home of the best car price guarantee.
The automotive industry is rapidly evolving and Eagers Automotive are on an exciting journey to transform the automotive retailing and ownership experience for all customers. Due to progression in our team, we're on the hunt for a passionate, creative and driven Marketing Specialist to join us and play a key role in helping define our future.
An Eagers Automotive Marketing Specialist executes marketing and communications strategy to acquire and nurture long-term relationships with dealership customers. Working with the Group Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and measuring the success of customer acquisition and retention strategies across the business. Customer experience is central to everything we do.
This is a full-service, hands-on marketing role spanning multiple dealers, brands and marketing channels. It is fast-paced, high-profile and ideally suited to someone looking to drive results that make people stand up and take notice. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including a company car and monthly fuel allowance.
Day-to-day activities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, monitor and review digital and traditional marketing activity across business
- Support ongoing operation of the group’s retention programme
- Ensure dealership and Eagers Automotive brand guidelines are met
- Manage dealership websites and social platforms
- Maintain effective supplier relationships to drive optimum campaign performance
- Maintain monthly and annual marketing plans and budgets
- Compile and present regular, accurate and comprehensive reports on effective marketing strategy, spend and performance
- Review competitor and industry insights to provide advice to managers on best use of the information
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A passion for customers and customer satisfaction
- Strong and compelling communication skills (oral and written)
- The ability to nurture relationships and interact with all people across the business
- An inquisitive mindset to challenge the status quo in pursuit of greatness - ‘good’ is not our game
- A creative and innovative flair to set organisation apart from competitors
- A love for all things digital and a passion for data
- The ability to cope under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- To be process-driven with excellent time management skills
- Strong personal accountability with great attention to detail
- A high level of integrity and trust
- Endless energy and enthusiasm to make your mark
Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) and core digital tools including the Google suite and facebook business manager is essential. Previous experience with any of the following is highly desirable:
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Website CMS
- MailChimp or other EDM provider
Our ideal candidate will have a relevant marketing, communication or business qualification and will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like you we'd love to know!
Apply now with your CV and cover letter to our Group Marketing Manager Sara Blote via the online application form. Personalised applications with cover letters will be prioritised.
About Eagers Automotive
Eagers Automotive Limited is a pure automotive retail group with over 250 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent a diversified portfolio of automotive brands, including 19 of the top 20 selling car brands in Australia and 9 of the top 10 selling luxury car brands. In total, we represent almost 30 car brands and 10 truck and bus brands. Our dealership locations service over 1 million vehicles across Australia and New Zealand per year.