If you would like to introduce yourself to us for future opportunities, please send us your CV to keep on file by completing the adjacent form.
Qualified Service Technicians | Auckland
Eagers Automotive is part of Australasia’s largest motoring group, with more than 100 years of automotive experience, our mission is to empower and inspire leading automotive environments to deliver customer excellence with consistency, efficiency and sustainability. We offer professional development and the chance to grow and progress within a well-established multinational operation. We currently employ over 500 people in the wider Auckland region and due to the growth of our business we are looking for Qualified Service Technicians to join our group...
We are looking for motivated, proven performers that want to be part of our diverse, successful and forward-thinking business.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified technician
- WOF certified (preferred)
- Be process orientated
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive team player with a friendly and helpful attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task with great time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
In return we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A great working environment and team culture
- Health and wellness benefits
- Optional annual charity/volunteer day.
Applicants for this role must hold a full NZ Drivers Licence and be legally entitled to work in NZ to be considered.